- Make soft leavened dough.
- Kneed until it is smooth and let it rise.
- Roll out to 1 cm thick sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and salt and roll.
- Let it rise again.
- Cut dumpling into 2 cm long pieces.
- Seal them well by pressing edges together.
- Cook in water in covered pan for 3 minutes; turn them and cook in uncovered pan for another 5 minutes.
- When cooked, take them off, and pour with melted butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs or cracklings and roasted onion.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.