Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rice cake in hot sauce
- 8 oz ddeokbokee ddeok (tube shape rice cake)
- 1-2 sheets fish cake, cut into bite size
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ cabbage, roughly chopped
- ¼ carrot - sliced,
- 1 spring onion - chopped
- 2 tbsp gochoojang (Korean fermented chili paste)
- 1 tbsp gochoogaroo (Korean red chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- Put rice cake in a pot, add water to cover, cook until soft.
- Add go choo jang, go choo ga roo, sugar, soy sauce, pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer until the sauce gets a little thick.
- Add vegetables, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Put cake in, simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
- Finish with green onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot.