Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place turkey carcass in large kettle, cover with water.
- Add celery stalks, carrots, quartered onion, peppercorns and bouillon cubes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 – 3 hours.
- Cool, skim off fat.
- Remove bones and skin.
- Save any meat pieces to add to soup.
- Strain stock and add water, if necessary, to make 2 quarts.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.