Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs beaten
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ cup black dates finely cut
- 1½ cups crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine eggs, butter and dates.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cereal, nuts and vanilla.
- Cool then shape into balls.