Purchased from garage sale in Mesquite, Texas in 2001. Dated 1932.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cups white sauce
- 1 can cold corned Beef hash
- Chop and lightly fry onions. Slice hash and broil.
- Turn. Add 1 tablespoon of onions on each slice.
- Place under broiler until onions sizzle and hash is hot.
- Serve with white sauce and chopped eggs.
Contributed by Edit
Cat's Recipes Y-Group
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.