- In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium-high flame.
- Add the bananas and cook, stirring, 3 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Sprinkle the bananas with the brown sugar and cook, stirring, 2 minutes more.
- Remove the skillet from the heat; add the rum.
- Return the skillet to the heat.
- Standing back, ignite the rum with a long wooden match.
- When the flame burns out, add the lime juice.
- Divide the bananas and sauce between four large martini glasses or dessert bowls.
- Top each serving with the ice cream, crumbled cookies, whipped cream, coconut, and tropical fruit.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.