Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep time: 8"x4" pan – 70 to 80 minutes; 9"x5" pan – 60 to 70 minutes; ring mold (6 to 8 cups) – 40 to 50 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury date or nut bread mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1½ cup mixed fruit for fruit cake
- Grease and flour bottom and sides of pan.
- In large bowl, combine egg and water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir by hand until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F according to pan size until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes, and remove from pan.
- Store in plastic wrap in refrigerator.