Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- 2 8-ounce packages non-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' Sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8-ounce container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 20-ounce can cherry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese, Sugar and milk in large bowl.
- Stir in rice, almonds and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons cherry pie filling.