Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An original Danish recipe that is really good.
- 3 lbs medium potatoes (about 9 potatoes)
- 12 ounces green beans
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- milk (for a vegetarian this is optional :) )
- In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with water.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender.
- Drain well; cool slightly.
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Meanwhile, cut fresh green beans into 1-inch pieces.
- In a covered medium saucepan, cook beans in a small amount of boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- For dressing, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 2 tablespoons milk, the curry powder, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Gently stir in the potatoes and green beans.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- If necessary, stir in a little additional milk before serving.