- 2 qt. dandelion greens, loosely packed
- 2 qt. Chicken soup (any kind)
- 1 lb. ground Beef
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 Tbsp. minced onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- dash of nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
1. Bring Chicken soup to a boil.
2. Add dandelions.
3. Cook gently.
5. Make tiny meat balls out of remaining ingredients.
6. When greens are tender, add meatballs and cook gently 10 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
Serve hot with crusty French bread