Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 qt. dandelion greens, loosely packed
- 2 qt. Chicken soup (any kind)
- 1 lb. ground Beef
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 Tbsp. minced onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- dash of nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
1. Bring Chicken soup to a boil.
2. Add dandelions.
3. Cook gently.
5. Make tiny meat balls out of remaining ingredients.
6. When greens are tender, add meatballs and cook gently 10 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
Serve hot with crusty French bread