Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. young dandelion greens
- 1 Vidalia Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- Pinch Sugar
- 4 dasheshot pepper sauce, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Wash greens. Discard any discolored or fibrous ones, and tear into bite-sized pieces. Spin dry, and place with Onion in nonreactive salad bowl.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in small jar, cover and shake well to mix thoroughly. Adjust seasonings, pour over greens, toss and serve immediately.