Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Custard egg tart
- Soak swallow's nest with warm water for 2 hours, remove tiny features.
- Washed and drain well, add 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Boil swallow's nest for half minute, drain and dish up for use.
- Mix sugar and butter well, add flour and custard powder.
- Knead all materials to form a dough, cut into dices.
- Press and flatten the dices into the tart moulds.
- Mix water and 2 tbsp of sugar well, add whisked eggs and milk.
- Filtrate with a sieve once, add swallow's nest.
- Mix the stuffing slowly, pout into tart mould with pastry.
- Bake with medium heat in an oven for 15 minutes, serve.