Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seasoning mixture Edit
- 3⅓ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 dried red pepper shredded
- 1 tbsp prepared sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seed
- 1 dash freshly-ground black pepper
- Steam chicken wings about 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool, then with your fingers tear into thin strips.
- Wash green onions and cut into 2-inch strips.
- Combine chicken, green onions and seasoning mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Don't let this dish sit too long before serving, or it gets soggy.