Seasoning mixture Edit
- 3⅓ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 dried red pepper shredded
- 1 tbsp prepared sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seed
- 1 dash freshly-ground black pepper
- Steam chicken wings about 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool, then with your fingers tear into thin strips.
- Wash green onions and cut into 2-inch strips.
- Combine chicken, green onions and seasoning mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Don't let this dish sit too long before serving, or it gets soggy.