Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nut Milk (Almond) Edit
- more suited for desserts.
- 1 cup milk = 1 cup nut milk
Rice Milk Edit
- 1 cup milk = 1 cup rice milk (try adding 2-3 tablespoons of extra oil to help offset the water consistency in the dough)
Soy Milk Edit
- tends to brown the baked goods more quickly
- 1 cup milk = 1 cup soy milk
- Milk is one of the easiest ingredients to substitute in recipes, however, substitution of another ingredient for milk may cause changes in browning or coloration.
- Adjustment of amount of substitute used may vary depending on thickness of liquid.
- Thinner consistency liquids may need to be reduced and thicker ones increased.