- Whip yoghurt until it turns smooth.
- Combine besan with water and the yoghurt.
- Add sugar, salt and radish and bring to a boil over a moderate flame.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, before removing the radish from the pan and dicing them.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and add hing, mustard seeds, cumin and coriander seeds.
- Toss in the curry leaves and the chillies.
- Finally add the ginger and the garlic.
- After a few seconds add the spices to the soup.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain the soup, add diced radish and serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.