Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A tasty and quick recipe...absolutely delicious!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Submitted by: admin via dLife
- Servings : 4
- ¼ cup corn, yellow
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- ½ cup chopped red bell or sweet peppers, raw
- ½ cup chopped celery, raw
- ½ cup chopped green bell or sweet peppers, raw
- ¼ cup lime juice, raw
- 1/16 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves, raw
- ¼ cup chopped onions, raw
- Drain black beans and place in a bowl.
- Add corn, onions, peppers, and celery.
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice and cilantro.
- Pour over salsa and chill.
- Serve over red pepper shell with lime wedge.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 140.9 | Carbohydrates: 22.3g | Protein: 5.2g | Total Fat: 4.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Fiber: 6g | Sodium: 246.2mg