Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Chicken
- 4 plantains
- 4 tomates;
- 2 leeks
- 3 sweet peppers
- 3 carrots
- 1 garlic clove
- palm oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the Chicken into small pieces and season to taste.
- Fry the Chicken in palm oil
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the plantains and fry them.
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and then wash and drain. (Make sure you remove the seeds from the chillies)
- Put all the chopped vegetables in a pan, together with the fried Chicken. Add garlic, ginger and a cup of water and place under medium heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fried plantains and simmer until no water remains in the pan.
- Add some oil and let cook for a further 2–3 minutes.
- Serve hot.