Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 6 servings
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups sour cream
- 1 pound mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill weed
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Combine water, salt and caraway seed in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; add potatoes.
- Boil, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir flour into sour cream.
- Stir flour mixture into potato mixture.
- Add mushrooms, cover; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add dill and pepper.
- Mix gently.
- Measure about ½ cup soup; set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, then whisk the ½ cup reserved soup into eggs.
- When well-combined pour egg-soup mixture into saucepan of soup.
- Heat thoroughly.