Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 6 servings
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups sour cream
- 1 pound mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill weed
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Combine water, salt and caraway seed in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; add potatoes.
- Boil, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir flour into sour cream.
- Stir flour mixture into potato mixture.
- Add mushrooms, cover; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add dill and pepper.
- Mix gently.
- Measure about ½ cup soup; set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, then whisk the ½ cup reserved soup into eggs.
- When well-combined pour egg-soup mixture into saucepan of soup.
- Heat thoroughly.