- 1 x cucumber, cut in half lengthwise then cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices,
- 2 x garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x Ripe tomatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
- 3 x green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tbl Chopped fresh dill
- 4 tbl Chopped cilantro
- 4 tbl Chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbl capers in brine
- 4 tbl Extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1 tbl balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 x lemon, juiced, or to taste
- 6 oz Greek feta or Bulgarian feta Cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup Mediterranean olives
- 1 bn Rocket OR other green like watercress
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss together the cucumber, garlic, tomatoes, green onions, dill, cilantro, mint and capers in a big bowl. Dress with the olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- The mixture may be chilled at this point and left to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add the feta, rocket, salt and pepper.