- pie dough with crushed coriander (pâte sablée)
- 150 g pumpkin cut brunoise
- ½ cup pounded wheat
- 2 shallots finely cut
- ⅓ cup raisins soaked in brandy
- ⅔ cup vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp mint julienned
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- cilantro oil
- juice of ½ a lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- To make the stuffing for the pie we sauté the shallots in a little olive oil, and then add the pumpkin, and the pounded wheat and cook for an extra minute.
- We pour in the broth and raisins and cook until all the juices have almost evaporated.
- We season with the sugar, salt and pepper and we fold in the mint.
- We cook the pies in small individual tartlets (6 cm in diameter).