Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 med Waxy salad potatoes, unpeeled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pch Sugar
- 3 x green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 x garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- 1 x lemon, juiced, or more to taste
- Chopped fresh oregano, to taste
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil, or more to taste
- 2 tbl Chopped Italian parsley
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water, to which a pinch of Sugar has been added. When just tender, drain and place on a plate to cool.
- Peel and slice or cube them when they are cool enough to handle but warm enough to absorb the dressing.
- Toss the potatoes carefully with the green onions, garlic, capers, lemon juice, oregano, olive oil and parsley. Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.