Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 medium slices stale bread, crusts removed, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons water, if necessary
- Squeeze excess water from the bread, but do not leave it too dry; it should be moist. Put the bread, garlic and vinegar in the liquidizer and blend well.
- Add the olive oil a little at a time and blend. Season with salt. If the mixture appears too dry, add the water.
- The sauce should be of a runny consistency by the time it is finished. Serve separately in a bowl, with fried vegetables such as slices of fried aubergines, with fried or sometimes with boiled Chicken.
- Its sharpness varies according to the amount of garlic, from mild to really hot and burning.