Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Ltrs. milk
- Crushed almonds For garnishing
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3-5 Cardamon (Ilaychi)
- 2 Tbsp corn flour
- Prepare the jello and allow it to set in the fridge. Prepare Custard as per instructions. Set aside.
- Drain pineapple and cherry syrup from tins.
- Divide sponge cake into top and bottom halves.
- Drench the bottom part with half the sugar syrup from tins.
- Now, pour half the custard over it and place half of the chopped nuts, cherries, pineapple slices and small jello pieces.
- Now, gently place the other half of the cake and pour the remaining custard and decorate with remaining nuts, cherries, pineapple and cubed jello all over again.
- If desired, also add whipped cream.
- Keep in fridge till serving time.