Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 5 whole eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 slices hot buttered toast
- 1 teaspoon Sugar mixed with ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Scale the milk.
- In a bowl, lightly beat 5 eggs.
- Stir in Sugar and salt.
- Slowly pour in the hot scalded milk.
- Stir constantly.
- Pour this mixture into a well buttered baking dish.
- Float toast atop the custard, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 25 minutes.