- Sauté the onions until tender brown.
- Add the curry powder and season to taste.
- Add the boneless chuck and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add the fresh pineapple and raisins.
- Pierce the coconut and drain the water from it.
- Add some more water to this coconut water to make two cups and add to stew.
- Simmer until meat is completely tender, about 1 hour.
- Add the mango and half the coconut, cut into 1-inch squares.
- Cook for ten more minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.