Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs beef chuck cut into one-inch cubes
- ⅓ cup flour
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 x 8 oz cans seasoned tomato sauce
- 1½ cups water
- 2 – 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 x 10 oz package of frozen French cut green beans
- chutney (tomato, zucchini, apple, corn)
- chopped peanuts
- chopped hard-boiled egg
- sliced green onion
- flaked coconut
- plumped raisins
- Roll beef cubes in flour and brown in hot oil.
- Combine onion, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook slowly until meat is fork tender.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add green beans and cook about 15 minutes, separating the beans with a fork as they heat.
- Serve over rice or noodles with condiments.
- The beef mixture can be done in a crockpot after the initial browning, and the rice could be done in a rice cooker with a timer.