- 1 Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 pound 2 oz French onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 18 oz grated coconut
- 1 thyme (local Onion, parsley)
- 4 tablespoons of curry pouder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
- Cook into the butter and oil, the Chicken cut into pieces. Sprinkle curry powder and add one tablespoon of flour. Let color softly and mix softly. Wet with the soup.
- Chop delicately the onions, add half of them into the mixture and also the thyme and the garlic clove.
- Add the salt, pepper and let simmer softly for 45 minutes.
- When you serve, pull the garlic and the thyme and mix the sauce with the fresh cream.