Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef top round steak, cut across grain ¼ inch thick
- 1¼ tsp salt
- 2 sweet green peppers, seeded, cut in ½ inch thick strips
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, quartered lengthwise, sliced crosswise ¼ inch thick
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- ½ cup water
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Season meat with ¼ tsp salt.
- Sauté 2 minutes each side.
- Remove, keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- Sauté peppers, potatoes, onion 6 minutes.
- Add curry, ginger, red pepper, remaining salt, sauté 2 minutes.
- Add water, cover, cook 6 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Add meat, heat.