Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 2½ to 3 pounds goat meat, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallion stalks, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 pimiento seeds
- 1 scotch bonnet
- 1 small white potato, cubed
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- Wash meat with water and vinegar.
- Place meat in a bowl and season with curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Add garlic, scallions, thyme, onion, pimento seeds and pepper.
- Let marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Add seasoned meat to a pressure cooker, and cover with water.
- Place lid on the cooker and cook over medium heat until you hear a steam hissing sound.
- Cook for 30 minutes (or cover with 2 cups of water and cook in a Dutch oven for 1 hour).
- Halfway through cooking process turn pressure cooker off and let rest for about 5 minutes to reduce steam pressure.
- Remove lid and add potatoes and carrots.
- Simmer, uncovered for 10 more minutes or until the gravy thickens and the vegetables are cooked.
- The recipes for this program, which were provided by contributors and guests who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in the food network's kitchens.
- Therefore, the food network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.