Curry Dressing from the Public Domain Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 1½ tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp curry powder, or more to your liking
- ¼ cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in a small bowl and stir together with a fork or whisk.
- Thin the dressing with more milk of desired.
- Chill well before serving.
- Toss the pasta with dressing, enough to lightly coat, just before serving.