Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Curry Dressing from the Public Domain Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 1½ tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp curry powder, or more to your liking
- ¼ cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp non-fat milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in a small bowl and stir together with a fork or whisk.
- Thin the dressing with more milk of desired.
- Chill well before serving.
- Toss the pasta with dressing, enough to lightly coat, just before serving.