Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Curry Chicken Salad from the Public Domain Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 4 skinless, boneless, cooked chicken breast halves, chopped
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup bell pepper (any color), seeded and chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- ½ cup red, seedless grapes, halved
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 x 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, curry, and pepper.
- Add celery, bell pepper, apple, grapes, almonds and water chestnuts and mix until well-coated.