Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 – 3 lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- onion, thyme, garlic, pepper, black pepper
- salt to taste
- lemon or lime juice
- Clean, skin, and cut chicken in small pieces, then wash with lime or lemon juice.
- Drain, season with curry, onion, thyme, garlic, peppers, salt and let marinate for awhile.
- In a skillet pour about 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Let oil heat but not too hot.
- Add chicken and let cook until done.
- Serve over white rice.