Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine melted butter, curry powder, ginger, salt and paprika.
- Set chicken in shallow roasting pan, top sides down and thoroughly baste on both sides with combined butter curry, etc.
- Then bake at 375°F.
- For about 20 minutes, basting often with the sauce.
- Turn all pieces of chicken to continue baking for a further 20 minutes.
- Pour off sauce from roasting pan place in a small saucepan and slice an onion and add to sauce, then place over low flame to simmer gently.
- Set chicken on grill to brown to a nice rich color, spooning some of the sauce over it from time to time.
- Pour rest of sauce over the chicken and serve at once.