- 1 onion
- 30 g butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g zucchini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- 2½ cups chicken stock
- ⅔ cup cream
- Coarsely chop onion.
- Melt butter in a pan, add onion, curry powder and crushed garlic.
- Cook, stirring few minutes or until onion is transparent.
- Place mixture in blender or food processor with roughly chopped zucchini, lemon juice and half the stock.
- Blend or process until vegetables are finely chopped.
- Stir in remaining stock and cream, cover, refrigerate for several hours.
- Push through fine strainer, discard vegetable pulp, season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate before serving.