- In 4-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until nicely browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to plate.
- Add remaining ½ tbsp oil to pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add cumin and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add ginger, coriander, turmeric and cayenne and cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, broth and salt.
- Cover, increase heat to medium-low and simmer until barely tender, 12 minutes.
- Add zucchini and reserved mushrooms to cauliflower mixture.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Serve over couscous or brown rice.