Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until nicely browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to plate.
- Add remaining ½ tablespoon oil to pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add cumin; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Add ginger, coriander, turmeric and cayenne and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, broth and salt.
- Cover, increase heat to medium-low and simmer until cauliflower is barely tender, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Add zucchini and reserved mushrooms to cauliflower mixture.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro, cloves and cardamom.
- Serve over couscous.