- Prepare and refrigerate pastry.
- Lightly grease 10- or 11-inch deep-dish pie pan and set aside.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and curry powder, reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add vegetables, broth and salt and stir to mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes; stir in tomatoes.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream and flour until smooth.
- Stir into vegetable mixture and simmer, uncovered, until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to prepared pie pan and let cool 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On sheet of lightly floured wax paper, roll pastry into circle just slightly larger than pie plate.
- Invert pastry over pie pan, then peel off paper.
- Tuck edges of pastry inside edge of pan.
- Poke steam vents in pastry with knife.
- Bake until pastry is golden, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.