Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In large, deep saucepan, combine carrots and potatoes with enough water to cover all but about an inch.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and peas.
- Cover and cook until broccoli is just tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine flour and curry powder.
- Gradually stir in milk with a fork.
- Stir milk mixture into vegetables along with scallions and chiles if desired.
- Cook, uncovered, until mixture has thickened slightly, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste and serve at once.