Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen broccoli spears, cooked
- 2 cups (½-inch) cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10½ oz.) reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In 8-inch square baking dish layer broccoli, top with turkey.
- In small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Pour over turkey and top with croutons.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.