Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen broccoli spears, cooked
- 2 cups (½-inch) cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10½ oz.) reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In 8-inch square baking dish layer broccoli, top with turkey.
- In small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Pour over turkey and top with croutons.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.