Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 can (7 oz) tuna in oil
- 14¼ oz (1)cn asparagus pieces, drained
- ½ medium head lettuce, separated
- ¼ cup curry dressing or dip
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Chill canned tuna and asparagus.
- Drain tuna and flake lightly.
- Drain asparagus pieces well.
- Arrange lettuce on six salad plates (not me, a big bowl will nicely, thank you).
- One each salad plate place ½ cup asparagus and ½ cup flaked tuna.
- Cover with 2 tablespoon Curry Dressing; top with 3 slices of egg.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: