- In medium sized skillet, put 4 cups water, add peas and boil until tender.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Blend cooked peas in blender on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Return blended peas to pot.
- Chonko (sauté) onion and garlic in hot fat.
- Add to blended peas.
- Season with cumin, yellow ginger and salt.
- Cook over low heat for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
- Accompaniment to the main dish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.