- Wash the spinach, roll leaves together and chop.
- Pop the tomato in boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute, peel and chop.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Mix the peanut butter with the coconut milk.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion, tomato, salt and curry powder and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, continue cooking until the spinach is cooked.
- Add the peanut butter and coconut milk mixture.
- Simmer, for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.