Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat fat in a large sauce pan.
- Add onion and curry powder.
- Cook until onion is tender, stirring often.
- Add clean rice to onion mixture.
- Stir together.
- Add water and all other seasonings.
- Cover pot.
- Boil rapidly for 5 minutes, reduce to low heat, and cook until water is absorbed.
- Put simmer ring under rice to prevent burning.
- Add water as needed to make grains tender.
- Serve with any meat dish.