Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup hulled red lentils, rinsed in hot water
- 4 1/2 cups nonfat vegetable stock
- 2 Tbs. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. curry powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Onion powder, or to taste
- Shredded coconut as garnish
- Dried peanuts as garnish
- cilantro leaves as garnish
- Diced red pepper as garnish
- Chutney as garnish
- Raisins as garnish
1. Put Lentils and vegetable stock in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for about 20 minutes, or until Lentils are tender. Reduce heat to very low.