Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. grated fresh ginger
- 2 medium-sized serrano chiles, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized Onion, chopped
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 1/2 lb. small red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium-sized head Cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1 1/2 cups frozen Peas, thawed
- 1 tsp. Madras curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime (3 Tbs.)
- 1 cup boiling vegetarian “Chicken” stock
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Bragg Liquid Aminos
and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add ginger, chiles, garlic, onions and shallot, and cook for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, or until browned and softened. Add Cauliflower, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, and add mirin.
2. Stir in Peas, curry powder, cumin, cilantro, lime juice, stock and Bragg Liquid Aminos. Stir to mix thoroughly, and cook for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through and liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Remove from heat, and serve.