Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 225 g nuts (hazel, Brazil or walnuts), finely chopped
- 225 g tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 75 g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
Fry Onion and pepper for 10 minutes or until they are soft. In a large bowl, combine nuts, breadcrumbs, garlic, herbs, curry powder and seasoning. Mix well. Add onions, pepper and tomatoes. Add beaten egg and bind mixture. Put mixture in a greased loaf tin and back at 220 °C for 40 minutes.