Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 pound, finely sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup(s) Peas
- 1 medium Onion
- 3 medium tomato
- 7 cloves
- 1 1/2 stick of cinnamon
- 7 green cardamom
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) turmeric* 1/2 Tablespoon(s) red chili powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) crushed ginger
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) crushed garlic
- 1 Dash(s) salt
- 5 Tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Grind the cloves, cinnamon, cardomoms, red peppers, pepper in a spice mill.
- Purée the Onion and set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Bring the oil to medium heat in a pan.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry for 3 minutes.
- Next add the Onion purée, ground spices as well as the pepper and turmeric.
- Mix well and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes turn soft.
- Now add the Mushrooms and Peas and stir well.
- Mix in a cup of water, turn the heat to medium low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.