Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These Hawaiian-inspired puffs are stuffed with a curry chicken mixture. It's so flexible -- try using different types of meats and vegetables. You may need to cook the puffs in several batches, as this make a lot.
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- ½ bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1½ teaspoons curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, green onions, water chestnuts, oyster sauce, sesame seeds, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Leaving about 2 inches between each biscuit, flatten biscuit dough onto the baking sheet.
- Place approximately 1 teaspoon of the chicken mixture onto each biscuit, then pinch the dough around the mixture to form an encasing ball.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.