Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 lbs. Lamb, 1.5 kg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 60 ml
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 large Onion
- 1 tsp salt, 5 ml
- 1/2 tsp pepper, 2 ml 2 Tbsp curry powder, 30 ml
- margarine for browning
- Coat meat with flour.
- Saute garlic and Onion in margarine.
- Heat more margarine in meat on all sides.
- Transfer to a large pot.
- Add salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) hot water and bring to a boil.
- Cover, and let simmer until tender.
- Check seasoning.
- Serve with white or brown rice and steam carrots.