Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Crawford Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter
- 5 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a small saucepan heat butter over moderate heat until melted and foamy.
- In blender put yolks, lemon juice, wine, salt and pepper sauce.
- Turn machine on and off.
- With the machine at low speed add butter in a stream.
- Cover the blender and increase the speed to high and blend mixture for 1 minute.
- Add curry powder and blend well.