This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Crawford Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter
- 5 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a small saucepan heat butter over moderate heat until melted and foamy.
- In blender put yolks, lemon juice, wine, salt and pepper sauce.
- Turn machine on and off.
- With the machine at low speed add butter in a stream.
- Cover the blender and increase the speed to high and blend mixture for 1 minute.
- Add curry powder and blend well.